Transportation Design Standards Update
The City of Boulder is updating its transportation design standards related to the areas of Street Geometric Design and Streetscape Design and Standards. The standards are being updated to better align with the city’s vision for a multimodal, connected transportation system, as reflected in Boulder’s Transportation Master Plan.
The updates to the transportation design standards are part of a larger, multi-year effort to update the DCS, which is used by city staff as well as private entities that build or operate public utility and transportation infrastructure in Boulder.
Visit Be Heard Boulder to review the design standards and fill out a questionnaire to let us know how you think the standards should be updated. The questionnaire is open until Sept. 30.
2020 Design and Construction Standards
Chapter 11 Technical Drawings
- Chapter 1 - General Requirements CAD Drawings
- Chapter 2 - Transportation Design CAD Drawings
- Chapter 3 - Streetscape Design CAD Drawings
- Chapter 4 - General Utilities Design CAD Drawings
- Chapter 5 - Water Design CAD Drawings (Current Version)
- Chapter 5 - Water Design CAD Drawings (Old Version)
- Chapter 6 - Wastewater Design CAD Drawings
- Chapter 7 - Stormwater Design CAD Drawings (Current Version)
- Chapter 7 - Stormwater Design CAD Drawings (Old Version)
DCS Stormwater Checklists and Templates
- Drainage Report and Stormwater Plan Checklist
- Low Impact Development Checklist
- Post-Construction Water Quality Design Form
- Stormwater Control Measure Inspection and Maintenance Guide Template
- Stormwater Control Measure Maintenance Schedule and Descriptions Attachment A
- Stormwater Control Measure Inspection Forms Attachment B
- Stormwater Management Plan Checklist
- Stormwater Management Plan Checklist CAD Template