East Boulder Dog Park, 5660 Sioux Dr.
Fenced area for both large and small dogs. There is a concrete barrier in the lake that some dogs are able to climb.
- Large area is about 1.5 acres.
- Small area is about .45 acres.
- There is limited water access to a small lake.
Foothills Dog Park, 800 Cherry Ave.
Two acre fenced park with a separate areas for both small and large dogs.
- Large area is about 1.6 acres
- Small area is about .5 acres
Howard Heuston Off-leash Dog Area, 34th & Iris, then south to O'Neal Parkway
- Please note this as an off-leash dog area and has different rules than a dog park.
- Please visit the Howard Heuston webpage for a summary of the rules.
- Voice and Sight Control area is designated north of the partial fence only.
- Leashes are required in the remainder of the park.
- The size of the Voice and Sight area is about 1.25 acres.
Valmont Dog Park, approx. 5300 Valmont
Fenced area for both large and small dogs.
- Large area is about 3 acres.
- Small area is about .25 acres.
- It is a dog park at Valmont City Park.
- A water spigot is available seasonally.