The East Boulder Working Group collaborates with city staff to support the development of the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan. It is made up of 20 community members interested in the future of East Boulder and meets monthly.
Member duties include:
- Representing diverse community interests during the planning process
- Serving as a community resource to share information about the planning process and how to get involved
- Developing a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the subcommunity
- Identifying potential solutions to issues
- Defining a path toward the implementation of plan recommendations
Working Group Members
|Matthew Appelbaum||Laura Kaplan|
|Peter Aweida||Adam Kroll|
|Erin Bagnall||Kenneth MacClune|
|Lori Call||Kirsten Millar|
|Ana Karina Casas||Ben Molk|
|Lucy Conklin||Tim O'Shea|
|Aaron Cook||Judith Renfroe|
|Julia Dullien||Patti Smith|
|Leticia Garcia||Elizabeth Dawn Williams|
|Aaron Johnson||Jeffrey Wingert|
Join the working group email hotline
The city created an email hotline for members of the working group to communicate with each other in a transparent way. Working group members are able to post to this email group and reply to each other's emails. Community members can sign up to join the email hotline and view exchanged messages.
How to Subscribe to the East Boulder Working Group Hotline
- Go the City Email Lists page.
- Choose "East Boulder Working" under Mailing List in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the subscribe button.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a Name and Password.
- Click on the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe From List" button.
- You should then receive a confirmation email about your subscription. Keep the welcome email as it has the instructions on how to unsubscribe.
These monthly meetings are open to the public to observe as well as offer a limited public comment period. They typically occur on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 2:30 to 5 p.m. On occasion there are schedule changes. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions on group meetings, this meeting will be held online.