- The next Board of Zoning Adjustment meeting will be held virtually.
- The meeting link will be provided 24 hours before the meeting
Speaking at a Board of Zoning Adjustment Meeting
- Speak under public comment or observe the public hearing via video conference. The conference link is at the top of this agenda.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone (if computer audio is not available).
- Submit written comments in advance of the hearing to BOZA@bouldercolorado.gov. Please note that we currently CANNOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Any documentary evidence will be provided to the designated secretary of the Board via email at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting. The secretary will publish the documentary evidence on the Board’s city webpage where the rest of the materials are published.
- The BOZA Variance Application can be found in the Applications and Forms Database.