Join City of Boulder staff and Community Cycles for a guided biking tour of Iris Avenue and nearby streets. Experience the street from the seat of a bike and provide your feedback in real time. For questions contact Ericka Amador, Senior Transportation Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-968-1500 or Alexey Davies at email@example.com.
Schedule and getting there:
- We will meet at 5 p.m. on the northwest corner of Willow Springs Shopping Center near The Local.
- We will begin the ride at 5:05 p.m., so please arrive on time.
- Check the forecast and wear appropriate clothing.
- TYPE: Guided bike tour
- PACE: Gentle
- TERRAIN: Iris Avenue bike lanes, multi-use paths, and residential streets
- DISTANCE: ~4.5 miles, 1.5 hours