Join by phone: 1-346-248-7799
Webinar ID: 869 1328 8876
- Call to Order
- Approval of minutes from the April 12, 2023 meeting
- Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
- Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
- 2119 Mariposa Ave. (stay of demolition expires May 29, 2023)
- 1741 Walnut St. (stay of demolition expires June 14, 2023)
- 1444 Folsom St. (stay of demolition expires June 29, 2023)
- 1918 Pine St. (stay of demolition expires July 31, 2023)
- Special Projects Updates
- Civic Area Historic District
- Public Hearings under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981:
- Public hearing and consideration of an application to designate the building and property at 830 14th St. (HIS2023-00043) as a local Historic Landmark, pursuant to Section 9-11-5 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981. Owner/Applicant: Roxane Ruggles and Stephen Morgan
- Public hearing and consideration of a motion to adopt a resolution to initiate the process for landmark designation pursuant to Section 9-11-3 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981 or alternatively issue a demolition approval pursuant to Section 9-11-23 B.R.C, 1981 for 2119 Mariposa Ave. (HIS2022-00271). Owner: Vanessa Miles / Applicant: City of Boulder Landmarks Board
- WITHDRAWN Public hearing and consideration of an application to demolish a commercial building constructed 1968 at 2260 Baseline Rd. (HIS2023-00037) a non-landmarked building over 50 years old, pursuant to Section 9-11-23 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981. Owner/Applicant: 2260 Baseline LLC represented by Brady Burke, Beau Burris, Gavin McMillan.
- Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
- Nomination of the Board Chair
- Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. The call-in information is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are:
- Abby Daniels, Chair
- John Decker, Vice Chair
- Ronnie Pelusio
- Chelsea Castellano
- Mark McIntyre / ml Robles, Planning Board representatives without a vote