- The meeting agenda will be posted 10 days before the meeting.
- This meeting will be held virtually; meeting link will be posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- If you need Spanish interpretation or other language-related assistance for this meeting, please call 303-441-1905 at least three business days prior to the meeting. Si usted necesita interpretación o cualquier otra ayuda con relación al idioma para esta junta, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905 por lo menos 3 días laborales antes de la junta.
- The meeting agenda will be available 10 days before the meeting.
- Staff memorandums for the meeting, including full plans in the appendices and staff recommendation on the application, will be available 5-10 days before the meeting: Access Materials
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to email@example.com. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. The call-in information is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are: