- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.'
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 810 0681 4654
1.CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The July 19, 2022 minutes are scheduled for review.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
4. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
A. Call Up Item: USE REVIEW (LUR2022-00022) for a new restaurant and bar located inside a vintage shop, Garage Sale Vintage. The total floor area of the business is 4,831 square feet in the Downtown 2 (DT-2) zoning district. The restaurant/ bar and kitchen area is approximately 1,972 square feet in area with an additional 238 square feet of outdoor seating located on 17th Street. The approved hours of operation are 10:00 AM-11:00 PM. The call-up period expires on Oct 25, 2022.
5. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: Public hearing and recommendation to City Council regarding proposed Ordinance 8556, amending Title 9, “Land Use Code,” B.R.C. 1981, to update the use table and
use standards related to industrial uses and districts, as part of Phase Two of the Use Table and Standards project.
6. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. INFORMATION ITEM: AMPS (Access Management and Parking Strategy) Implementation Recommendations: RAMP (Residential Access Management Program) and Performance-Based Pricing
7. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK