Planning Board Meeting
The Planning Board generally meets on the first and third, and occasionally fourth, Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. The board will meet either in the City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway or hold the meeting Virtually.
- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
There is no sign-up form for public comment at Planning Board meetings. Public comment will be taken at the designated time during the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: + 1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 869 4001 5377
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
A. CALL UP ITEM: There are no call-ups.
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: There are no public hearing items.
5. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. INFORMATION ITEM: Joint study session of the Planning Board, Housing Advisory Board, and Affordable Housing Technical Review Group in preparation for upcoming updates to the existing Inclusionary Housing (IH) program.
6. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK