- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Join Meeting Here
Or Dial: + 1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 899 2945 2313
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. NOMINATION AND ELECTION OF PLANNING BOARD CHAIR & VICE-CHAIR FOR 2023-2024.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. The January 3rd, 2023 Planning Board Minutes are set for approval.
B. The January 31st, 2023 Planning Board Minutes are set for approval.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
5. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
A. CALL UP ITEM: There are no call-ups.
6. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: Public Hearing and consideration of a Use Review to allow personal service uses within an existing four-building, approximate 47,440 square-foot office park at 4410, 4430, 4440, and 4450 Arapahoe Avenue within the Residential - High 4 (RH-4) zoning district. The site is within the Viewpoint Office PUD. This proposal is to allow personal services uses in addition to the existing professional, technical, and medical office uses and is reviewed under case no. LUR2022-00055.
B. AGENDA TITLE: Public hearing and recommendation to City Council regarding proposed Ordinance 8571, amending Section 4-20-18, “Rental License Fee,” Title 9, “Land Use Code,” and Title 10 “Structures,” B.R.C. 1981, to update the regulations for accessory dwelling units.
7. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. MATTERS: Consideration of draft letter to City Council and City Manager regarding the Airport Community Conversation.
8. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK