- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: + 1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 899 5619 0634
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- A. AGENDA TITLE: Concept Plan Review and Comment Request for a mixed-use proposal to develop 5450 Airport Blvd. with 147 attached dwelling units and 20,000 square-feet of nonresidential space in four (4) three-story buildings. 117 of the 147 units are proposed as efficient living units (ELUs). Reviewed under case no. LUR2023-00026.
5. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
- A. AGENDA TILE: Progress Update on the Implementation of the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan Zoning Recommendations
- B. AGENDA TITLE: Review of Draft Retreat Agenda
6. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK