- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: + 1 719 359 4580
Webinar ID: 849 0865 8031
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
- A. Call Up: Floodplain Development Permit (FLD2023-00021) 4700 Arapahoe Ave, Xcel Energy Arapahoe Ave Utility Improvements
- B. Call Up: Standard Wetland Permit (WET2023-00012) Boulder County Street Reconstruction and Culvert Replacement 95th Street to Lookout Road
- C. Call Up: Floodplain Development Permit (FLD2023-00019) Fourmile Canyon Creek at 19th Street Channel Improvements and Bridge
- D. Call Up: Use review to operate a tavern and restaurant concept located at 921 Pearl Street over 1,500 feet in size with a 665-square foot outdoor patio (32 exterior seats) within 500 feet of a residential zone and closing after 11:00 p.m. The restaurant and tavern will operate Sun-Mon from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. The patio will be closed nightly at 10:00 p.m. The call-up period expires on October 18, 2023. Reviewed under Case No. LUR2023-00028.
4. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
- A. AGENDA TITLE: Public Hearing and consideration of a Use Review to allow a specialized instruction facility for a massage therapy school and clinic within an existing 25,000 square-foot office building at 3825 Iris Avenue within the Residential - High 4 (RH-4) zoning district. The site is within the Iris Office Planned Unit Development (PUD) and the application is reviewed under case no. LUR2023-00033. 45 Minutes – 15 min staff presentation, 30 min board deliberation
5. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
6. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK