- 2022 WRAB meetings will be held virtually due to continued COVID-19 restrictions.
- The active meeting link and call-in information will be posted below the morning of the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Or One tap mobile:
+17193594580,,89894853359# or +13462487799,,89894853359#
+1 719 359 4580 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 444 9171
Webinar ID: 898 9485 3359
- Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
- Approval of July meeting minutes (6:03 p.m.)
- *Public Comment (6:05 p.m.)
- Information Item – Northern Water Colorado River Update (no memo) (6:15 p.m.)
- Information Item – Water Quality Updates (6:45 p.m.)
- Information Item – Boards and Commissions Racial Equity Program (7:15 p.m.)
- Matters from the Board (7:30 p.m.)
- Matters from Staff (7:40 p.m.)
- Discussion of Future Schedule (7:50 p.m.)
- Adjourn (7:55 p.m.)
City of Boulder staff is unable to provide individual technical assistance or one-on-one communication once a meeting has started as this distracts from their ability to facilitate the live session.
*Public Comment Item
Agenda item times are approximate
Speaking at Water Resources Advisory Board Meetings
All WRAB meetings are currently held online. Public comment may be made during the meeting.