- 2023 WRAB meetings will be held in a hybrid format. At this time, the public is invited to participate virtually only.
- The active meeting link and call-in information will be posted below the morning of the meeting.
One tap mobile :
US: +17193594580,,89894853359# or +12532158782,,89894853359#
US: +1 719 359 4580 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 898 9485 3359
- Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
- Approval of July meeting minutes (6:03 p.m.)
- *Virtual Public Comment (6:05 p.m.) **
- *Public Hearing and Consideration of a Recommendation Regarding the 2023 Water Efficiency Plan Update (6:15 p.m.)
- Matters from the Board (7:00 p.m.)
- Matters from Staff (7:10 p.m.)
- Discussion of Future Schedule (7:20 p.m.)
- Adjourn (7:30 p.m.)
City of Boulder staff is unable to provide individual technical assistance or one-on-one communication once meeting has started as this distracts from their ability to facilitate the live session.
*Public Comment Item
**Note - 2023 WRAB meetings will be held in hybrid format. At this time, the public is invited to participate virtually only.
Agenda times are approximate.