Daily passes are valid at all City of Boulder recreation centers and pools (indoors and outdoors) during regular operating hours for the same day.
Facility entry fees will be increasing in 2023.
New 2023 fees are listed in bold in the tables below.
Single Visit - Unlimited facility access within the same day
|Adult (19-59)||$11 / $12||$9 / $10|
|Senior (60+)||$8.25 / $9||$6.75 / $7.50|
|Youth (3-18)||$6.50 / $7.25||$5.50 / $6|
|Group Daily (4 entries; max 2 adults)||$29 / $32||$24 / $27|
If you have paid the daily entry fee, you may request a receipt to take to outdoor pools or other centers to use the pass later in the day.
10 Visit Pass
|Adult (19-59)||$99 / $108||$81 / $90|
|Senior (60+)||$74 / $81||$61 / $68|
|Youth (3-18)||$59 / $65||$50 / $54|
- No expiration
- Transferrable between like-categories. Example: Any adult may use adult pass;
- Maximum 40 entries per account;
- $15 cancellation fee if withdrawn.
|Adult (19-59)||$76 / $83||$62 / $69|
|Senior (60+)||$57 / $62||$47 / $52|
|Youth (3-18)||$45 / $50||$38 / $41|
|Household**||$122 / $133||$99 / $110|
- Auto-renewable every 30 days with credit card; (optional)
- Credit/debit payments only for auto-renew, charged in advance for 30day billing cycle, email required;
- Cancel anytime, and maintain access until the end of your current billing cycle;
- Declined payments will cancel pass access;
- Two Senior monthly passes are less expensive than the Household
- Love your monthly experience, but want more? Put your latest month paid toward any full price annual pass to extend for 11 months.
This is our most flexible pass. Turn off the auto-renew feature when you go on vacation or have a medical injury. Turn on the auto-renew feature when you are ready to get back to working out.
|Adult (19-59)||$792 / $864||$648 / $720|
|Senior (60+)||$594 / $648||$486 / $540|
|Youth (3-18)||$468 / $522||$396 / $432|
|Household**||$1267 / $1,382||$1037 / $1,152|
- Paid in full only;
- $25 cancellation fee if withdrawn;
- Maximum of 3 months suspensions for medical reasons
- Individual annual passholders receive 2 punches (guest passes) per year.
- Household annual passholders receive 4 punches (guest passes) per year.
The monthly pass is more flexible for those living in Boulder seasonally and/or traveling extensively.
*Resident/Worker Fees -
Rate reflects a discount rate for those who either live, or are paid employees of businesses or organizations, within the city limits of Boulder. If you need help determining your fee status speak with our team members at any recreation center. Adult proof of residence/worker status required. Applicable for recreation facility entry fees only.
Any adults, seniors or youth residing at the same address. Anyone 19 years old and over must provide proof of same address residence (sorry, no exceptions).The package must include at least 1 members aged 19 or older. The package may not include more than 8 members aged 19 or older.
Additional Annual Pass Family Members
First family member pays highest full price; additional family residing at the same address qualify for 50% off. Unlimited Annual Passes only, purchased at the same time. See Household Passes for best value on 3+ member households.