No matter which pass you purchase it is good for the day at all City of Boulder Recreation Facilities - indoor and outdoor during regular operating hours.
Single Visit - Daily Fee
If you have the Single Day Visit - be sure to get the receipt to take this to outdoor pools or other centers.
10 Visit Pass
- No expiration
- Transferrable between like-categories. Example: Any adult may use adult pass;
- Maximum 40 entries per account;
- $15 cancellation fee if withdrawn.
- Auto-renewable every 30 days with credit card;
- Credit/debit payments only for auto-renew, charged in advance for 30day billing cycle, email required;
- Cancel anytime, and maintain access until the end of your current billing cycle;
- Declined payments will cancel pass access;
- Love your monthly experience, but want more? Put your latest month paid towards any full price Annual Pass to extend for 11-months.
- Paid in full only;
- $25 cancellation fee if withdrawn;
*Resident/Worker Fees -
Rate reflects a discount rate for those who either live, or are paid employees of businesses or organizations, within the city limits of Boulder. If you need help determining your fee status speak with our team members at any recreation center. Adult proof of residence/worker status required. Applicable for recreation facility entry fees only.
Any adults, seniors or youth residing at the same address. Anyone 19 years old and over must provide proof of same address residence (sorry, no exceptions).
Additional Annual Pass Family Members
First family member pays highest full price; additional family residing at the same address qualify for 50% off. Unlimited Annual Passes only, purchased at the same time. See Household Passes for best value on 3+ member households.