Financial Aid Information
We are committed to providing financial assistance to low income City of Boulder residents by providing a percent subsidy to programs and services for those who qualify.
We are now accepting online applications for the 2023 annual Financial Aid benefits.
Please use the link below to apply. For individuals that require additional assistance, appointments will be made available for in-person and video/online support. New financial aid program participants will receive approval through Dec. 31, 2023.
Financial Aid Application
Annual Benefits (all membership will end Dec. 31 of the year of application)
- 100% Subsidized (Free) entry fees and memberships at all three recreation centers, outdoor pools, and Boulder Reservoir. Boats are not included.
- 50% off eligible programs and services up to $400 annually
- Concessions or any retail items sold at point-of-sale
- Flatirons Golf Course programs, pro shop items, concessions, and services
- Private or semi-private swim lessons
- Private or semi-private personal training or nutrition consultations
- One-day workshops or classes
- Boulder Reservoir watercraft permits, on-site storage, ANS fees
- *Contracted classes or camps
*Financial aid may be available directly through contracted camps and programs. Please contact the organization directly to learn more about their financial assistance procedures.