The Boulder Skate Park is an unsupervised, skate-at-your-own-risk facility, open from dawn to dusk. Know your ability and skate accordingly.
- RTD Access
- Skate Park
About the Skate Park
Be courteous and respectful of others. Take turns. Have fun!
The Boulder Skate Park is designed for skateboarding and in-line skating only.
The following are not allowed at the Boulder Skate Park:
- Wheeled devices with wheelbases longer than 20 inches.
- Spectators or pets on skating surfaces.
- Tagging, graffiti or defacement of city property. Please use the graffiti wall just north of the skate park.
- Drugs or alcohol.
- Liquids other than natural precipitation on the riding surface.
- Food or drink on the riding surface.
- Modifications to the skating surface.
- Added ramps, jumps or other obstacles.
- Riding on park structures not designed for skating.
- Glass containers.
Place trash in receptacles. Report any skate park damage or trash overflow to the City of Boulder Parks Maintenance Division at 303-441-4406.
In an emergency, call 911. You are at 30th Street and Arapahoe Road.
The Boulder Skatepark Advisory Committee recommends
Know before you go
Helmets and other protective gear (knee and elbow pads, wrist and ankle guards) are strongly recommended.
Inspect the riding surfaces before you begin. Remove any trash, debris or objects that may prevent a smooth and safe ride.
Wet riding surfaces are dangerous! Don’t skate in wet conditions: rain, snow, ice, hail.
No riding during maintenance or when the Skatepark is closed.
Rules are subject to change as needed and without notice