The West Age Well Center is now open Monday–Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Meals on Wheels’ new Eat Well Café is also now open for lunch Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Older Adult Services is offering onsite programs and services as well as continuing some online programs.
Selected older adult fitness classes sponsored by Parks and Recreation at the East Boulder Community Center are scheduled to resume in the late summer/early fall of 2021. For the latest information on these classes, visit the Parks & Rec webpage.
Safety Guidelines for Participating at The Age Well Center:
By participating in activities held at the Age Well Center you are acknowledging that your participation carries certain risks including exposure to COVID-19. To reduce the spread of COVID we are asking all customers to following these guidelines:
- Masks required in all indoor public spaces for everyone over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status per Boulder County Public Health.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Frequent and thorough hand washing with soap for 20 seconds or use of hand sanitizer is highly recommended.
- Using a disinfecting wipe on surfaces you have touched or are going to touch is recommended.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to any staff member with questions or concerns. Thank you for your cooperation!
The East Age Well Center, located at the East Boulder Community Center remains temporarily closed, with potential plans to reopen in the future.