The West Age Well Center is currently offering some onsite programs and services for adults 60+ and their caregivers Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Meals on Wheels’ new Eat Well Café is open for lunch Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Programs and Services
Programs and services are for adults 60+ and their caregivers.
The online Let's Age Well Program Guide includes details on registering for programs and making appointments, which can be done online or by calling 303-441-3148.
Program and services topics include:
- Client Services Coordination: Client Services Coordinators assist City of Boulder residents 60+ and their caregivers with referrals to community resources, counseling on available options, case management, and financial support for eligible clients. Call 303-441-4388, English/Bilingüe.
- Health and Wellness: A variety of classes that offer information about mental, physical and emotional health and well-being.
- Lifelong Learning: A variety of classes in technology, aging and creative pursuits are available.
- Special Interest Groups: Topics include discussion, creativity, games, writing, books, photography, biking, table tennis and more. View group descriptions and information.
- Support Groups: Groups are available for family or friends who are caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia.
- Trips and Travel: OAS partners with Collette Travel to offer domestic and international trips. More information.
Older Adult Services is thankful to the many volunteers that dedicate their time to our community. Contact Lorna McClanahan at 303-441-4046 or mcclanahanL@bouldercolorado.gov with questions.