Entry Fees, Passes + Benefits
The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness pass is accepted at all three City of Boulder recreation facilities. More information
2018 Passes, Punch Cards and Daily Entry
R=City of Boulder Resident, N=Non-City of Boulder Resident
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||
|$8.25 - Daily||$5.75 - Daily||$5 - Daily||N/A - Daily|
|$74(R) $78(N) - 10 Punch||$52(R) $55(N) - 10 Punch||$45(R) $48(N) - 10 Punch||N/A - 10 Punch|
|$140(R) $153(N) - 20 Punch||$98(R) $106(N) - 20 Punch||$85(R) $93(N) - 20 Punch||N/A - 20 Punch|
|$264(R) $297(N) - 40 Punch||$184(R) $207(N) - 40 Punch||$160(R) $180(N) - 40 Punch||N/A - 40 Punch|
|$70(R) $81(N) - Monthly||$70(R) $81(N) - Monthly||$70(R) $81(N) - Monthly||N/A - Monthly|
|$606(R) $780(N) - Annual||$392(R) $513(N) - Annual||$315(R) $420(N) - Annual||$956(R) $1,193(N) - Annual|
Do you work in Boulder? .. employees of businesses located within the City limits of Boulder are eligible for resident pricing on individual annual pass and punch passes at City of Boulder Recreation Centers, the Boulder Reservoir, and outdoor pools. This does not apply on course registrations. All other family members will pay the correct non-resident prices.
You will need to show a current paystub or employee ID at the indoor centers for this benefit.
Annual Pass Benefits
- Half-price annual passes for the rest of your family . 1st Adult family member of the household (aged 19-59) pays full price. Additional family members pay half price when purchased at the same time. Monthly billing options available (see below).
- Unlimited use of the recreation centers, outdoor pools and Boulder Reservoir
- Open swim and gym, drop-in fitness/yoga, weight rooms, racquetball/handball/platform tennis courts, sauna, lockers, fishing and swimming at Boulder Reservoir and more.
- Option to buy childcare monthly pass for $25.
- Complimentary towels at recreation centers
- Racquets for indoor racquetball
- Ten percent savings on one class per session as available one week before class begins .
One Month Pass Benefits
- Valid for 30 days from purchase dates.
- Complimentary towels at rec centers
- Unlimited use of recreation centers
- Unlimited use of outdoor pools
- Open swim and gym
- Drop-in fitness/yoga classes
- Use of weight room, racquetball/handball and platform tennis courts, sauna and lockers.
- Fishing and swimming at Boulder Reservoir
Punch Card Includes
- All the benefits of daily entry (below) at a discounted price!
- Punch passes expires two years after purchase date.
Daily recreation center pass includes all day entry ( use of one pass at all facilities in the same day ) - including drop-in classes to:
- East Boulder Community Center
- North Boulder Recreation Center
- South Boulder Recreation Center
- Boulder Reservoir
- Outdoor Pools
2018 Monthly Billing for Annual Passes
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||Family*|
|$96(R) $110(N) - Initial Payment||$78(R) $88(N) - Initial Payment||$71(R) $80(N) - Initial Payment||$125(R) $144(N) - Initial Payment|
|$51(R) $65(N) - 11 Monthly Payments||$33(R) $43(N) - 11 Monthly Payments||$26(R) $35(N) - 11 Monthly Payments||$80(R) $99(N) - 11 Monthly Payments|
Fees rounded to nearest dollar.
A $45 processing fee is charged one time with payments. The processing fee is charged once per family or account. Monthly passes may be purchased by an automatic monthly credit card charge or bank account deduction. Payments are stopped upon request (complete the necessary forms); no prorated refunds. If you are going out of town for an extended period of time you can freeze your pass to gain additional time at the end of the pass but monthly payments will need to continue as scheduled.
- Twilight annual pass: $163(R)/$203(N)
- Pass valid for all recreation facilities Monday-Friday 7 p.m. to closing.
- Valid Saturday and Sunday after 4 p.m.
- Twilight pass valid for entry ONLY during these times. Entry at other times requires use of punch pass or drop-in fee. No other discounts or coupons apply. Transfer fees may apply to existing pass holders. Facility hours of operation subject to change.
- Excluded from the Financial Aid discount as it is already a discounted pass
- After school basketball pass $25
Splash Pass + Entry Fee Information
Have fun and be active at our two outdoor pools and the Boulder Reservoir. Entry fees and splash pass information.
*Family Members for Family Annual Pass
For the purposes of membership passes, the Boulder Parks and Recreation Department defines a family as those who represent themselves as a family unit and live at the same address, this includes traditional families, single-parent families, and domestic partners. Choose a maximum of two (2) members age 19 years or older and children age 3 years up to 18. Fees apply when adding additional adults (age 19-59) or seniors (60 years and older). Additional members must live at the same address.
Gift cards are available at each recreation center in any amount.