Facility Entry Fees
We are excited to have you return to Boulder’s Parks and Recreation facilities. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our community and staff. We ask that you continue to observe the best practices recommended by public health officials in all areas of the park system.
|SINGLE VISIT - Reservation per activity.|
|10 VISIT PASS - No expiration and transferable.|
|MONTHLY PASS - Auto-renews every 30 days with credit card. Cancel anytime.|
|ANNUAL PASS - Paid in full. Non-transferable.|
Daily 10-Visit Pass
- Transferrable only between like-categories. Example: Any adult may use adult pass;
- Maximum 40 entries per account;
- $15 cancellation fee if withdrawn.
Unlimited Monthly Pass
- Credit/debit payments only for auto-renew, access charged in advance for 31-day billing cycle, email required;
- Cancel anytime, and maintain access until the end of your current billing cycle;
- Declined payments will cancel pass access;
- Love your monthly experience, but want more? Put your latest month paid towards any full price Annual Pass to extend for 11-months.
Unlimited Annual Pass
- Paid in full only;
- Pass eligible for up to 3 months “freeze” per year in 1-month increments;
- $25 cancellation fee if withdrawn;
Rate reflects a discount rate for those who either live, or are paid employees of businesses or organizations, within the city limits of Boulder. If you need help determining your fee status speak with our team members at any recreation center. Adult proof of residence/worker status required. Applicable for recreation facility entry fees only.
Any adults, seniors or youth residing at the same address. Anyone 19 years old and over must provide proof of same address residence (sorry, no exceptions).
Additional Access Options
Additional Annual Pass Family Members
First family member pays highest full price; additional family residing at the same address qualify for 50% off. Unlimited Annual Passes only, purchased at the same time. See Household Passes for best value on 3+ member households..
Military and Public Service Discounts
Effective Jan. 1, 2020: A 15% discount on monthly or annual passes is available to Active Military & Veterans; Local, State, Federal Government employees in the city of Boulder; University and School District employees in the city of Boulder. A free 90-day pass, one time issuance, can be provided to veterans discharged after Sept. 11, 2001 that reside in the city of Boulder. Current proof of public service employment required.
Please know after purchase of your pass it is possible operations could be impacted further as a result of COVID-19 restrictions. For this reason we are encouraging only punch pass or month to month membership sales. Should you desire to purchase an annual pass, please know that in the event of a closure passes would either be extended by the number of days closed, or the value of your pass would default to a set calculation of punches or a credit to your account upon request.