Entry Fees, Passes + Benefits
2017 Passes, Punch Cards and Daily Entry
The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness pass is accepted at all three City of Boulder recreation facilities. More information
R=City of Boulder Resident, N=Non-City of Boulder Resident
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||
|$7.50 - Daily||$5.75 - Daily||$4.50 - Daily||N/A - Daily|
|$66(R) $69(N) - 10 Punch||$49(R) $52(N) - 10 Punch||$41(R) $46(N) - 10 Punch||N/A - 10 Punch|
|$125(R) $133(N) - 20 Punch||$94(R) $106(N) - 20 Punch||$77(R) $85(N) - 20 Punch||N/A - 20 Punch|
|$235(R) $255(N) - 40 Punch||$176(R) $191(N) - 40 Punch||$144(R) $159(N) - 40 Punch||N/A - 40 Punch|
|$65(R) $75(N) - Monthly||$65(R) $75(N) - Monthly||$65(R) $75(N) - Monthly||N/A - Monthly|
|$552(R) $689(N) - Annual||$369(R) $489(N) - Annual||$274(R) $363(N) - Annual||$885(R) $1,105(N) - Annual|
Annual Pass Benefits
- Half-price annual passes for the rest of your family . First adult family member of the household (aged 19-59) pays full price. Additional family members pay half price when purchased at the same time. Monthly billing options available (see below).
- Unlimited use of the recreation centers, outdoor pools and Boulder Reservoir
- Open swim and gym, drop-in fitness/yoga, weight rooms, racquetball/handball/platform tennis courts, sauna, lockers, fishing and swimming at Boulder Reservoir and more.
- Option to buy childcare monthly pass for $25.
- Complimentary towels at recreation centers
- Racquets for indoor racquetball
- Ten percent savings on one class per session as available one week before class begins .
One Month Pass Benefits
- Valid for 30 days from purchase dates.
- Complimentary towels at rec centers
- Unlimited use of recreation centers
- Unlimited use of outdoor pools
- Open swim and gym
- Drop-in fitness/yoga classes
- Use of weight room, racquetball/handball and platform tennis courts, sauna and lockers.
- Fishing and swimming at Boulder Reservoir
Punch Card Includes
- All the benefits of daily entry (below) at a discounted price!
- Punch passes expires two years after purchase date.
Daily recreation center pass includes all day entry ( use of one pass at all facilities in the same day ) - including drop-in classes to:
- East Boulder Community Center
- North Boulder Recreation Center
- South Boulder Recreation Center
- Boulder Reservoir
- Outdoor Pools
2017 Monthly Billing for Annual Passes
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||Family*|
|$91(R) $102.41(N) - Initial Payment||$75.75(R) $85.75(N) - Initial Payment||$67.83(R) $75.25(N) - Initial Payment||$118.75(R) $137.08(N) - Initial Payment|
|$46(R) $57.41(N) - 10 monthly Payments||$30.75(R) $40.75(N) - 10 monthly Payments||$22.83(R) $30.25(N) - 10 monthly Payments||$73.75(R) $92.08(N) - 10 monthly Payments|
|$46(R) $57.49(N) - Final Payment||$30.75(R) $40.75(N) - Final Payment||$22.87(R) $30.25(N) - Final Payment||$73.75(R) $92.12(N) - Final Payment|
|$597(R) $734(N) - Total cost||$414(R) $534(N) - Total cost||$319(R) $408(N) - Total cost||$930(R) $1150(N) - Total cost|
A $45 processing fee is charged one time with payments. The processing fee is charged once per family or account. Monthly passes may be purchased by an automatic monthly credit card charge or bank account deduction. Payments are stopped upon request (complete the necessary forms); no prorated refunds. If you are going out of town for an extended period of time you can freeze your pass to gain additional time at the end of the pass but monthly payments will need to continue as scheduled.
- Twilight annual pass 2016: $163(R)/$203(N)
- Pass valid for all recreation facilities Monday-Friday 7 p.m. to closing.
- Valid Saturday and Sunday after 4 p.m. at East, North, pools and Reservoir;
- Valid Saturday and Sunday after 2 p.m. at South Labor Day to Memorial Day
and at South Memorial Day to Labor Day: Monday-Friday after 6 p.m. + Sat/Sun after 12 pm/noon to closing.
- Twilight pass valid for entry ONLY during these times. Entry at other times requires use of punch pass or drop-in fee. No other discounts or coupons apply. Transfer fees may apply to existing pass holders. Facility hours of operation subject to change.
- After school basketball pass $25
2016 Outdoor Pools and Boulder Reservoir - Daily and Splash Pass
Splash passes are half price for the rest of the 2016 season.
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||Family**|
|$7.00 - Daily||$5.00 - Daily||$4.00 - Daily||n/a - Daily|
Outdoor pools daily admission includes entry to:
- Scott Carpenter Pool (Outdoor)
- Spruce Pool (Outdoor)
Boulder Reservoir Daily Admission
Includes gate admission at the Boulder Reservoir.
The Splash Pass includes entry to the Boulder Reservoir and the outdoor pools for the summer season and may be purchased at the Boulder Reservoir any Boulder recreation center.
*Family Members for Family Annual Pass
For the purposes of membership passes, the Boulder Parks and Recreation Department defines a family as: Those who represent themselves as a family unit and live at the same address; this includes traditional family, single parent families and domestic partners. Two adults and children up to age 18. Fees apply to additional adults/seniors.
**Family Splash Pass
For the purposes of membership passes, a family splash pass is defined as two adults and two youth ages 3 to 18 or one adult and three youth ages 3 to 18. Fees apply to additional adults, senior and youth.
Gift cards are available at each recreation center in any amount.