Flatirons Golf Course
Flatirons Golf Course features an 18-hole golf course, practice facility, instruction programs, club repair, pro shop and more.
Flatirons Golf Course has a long and illustrious history as Boulder’s premier golf club. Architect William H. Tucker was commissioned by the members of the Boulder Country Club, located at 28th and Iris, to design the course in 1933. Five years later, with the help of President Roosevelt’s WPA (Works Progress Administration) program, the club relocated to the current location at 57th and Arapahoe Streets. Please click the link below to learn more about Flatirons and its history.
About The Course
- Flatirons Golf Course
- Flatirons Golf Course Environmental Practices
- Flatirons Golf Course History
- Flatirons Golf Course Weather
- Flatirons Golf Events and Tournaments
- Golf Course Policies
- Golf Course Staff
- Golf Instruction Programs
- Just Hit It Grill and Spice of Life Catering/banquet Facility
- Current Scorecard