Welcome to the Budget Division
The Budget Division is one of the three main Finance offices at the City of Boulder. Our job is to:
- Coordinate citywide operating budget development activities
- Collaborate with the Community Planning and Sustainability Department and stakeholders to create the Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- Provide budgetary support and guidance to city departments
- Perform budgetary forecasting and analysis
- Engage in long-range financial planning
- Perform policy analysis at the request of the City Manager.