**2019 Approved Budget and Approved 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Program**
NEW - Balancing Act
Try out our participatory budgeting tool, Balancing Act. Show us how you would balance the 2019 General Fund Ongoing Recommended Budget.
Budget Frequently Asked Questions
Visit here for a list of the most frequently asked questions about the City of Boulder's budget.
2019 Budget in Brief
Check out our new 2019 Budget in Brief Learn information about the city, along with information about the budget process, revenues, expenditures, and city programs and services in a summary format.
Sustainability and Resilience Framework
This framework guides budgeting and planning processes by providing consistent goals necessary to achieve Boulder’s vision of a great community and the actions required to achieve them.
The Budget Division is one of seven divisions in the Finance Department at the City of Boulder. Our job is to:
- Coordinate citywide operating budget development activities
- Collaborate with the Planning, Housing and Sustainability Department and stakeholders to create the Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- Provide budgetary support and guidance to city departments
- Perform budgetary forecasting and analysis
- Engage in long-range financial planning
- Perform policy analysis at the request of the City Manager.