November 5, 2019 Election Results
Newly Elected Council Members
FOUR YEAR TERMS
TWO YEAR TERMS
Ballot Measures (all measures passed)
- Ballot Measure: 2G - Tax on Tobacco Vaping Products
- Ballot Measure 2I - Middle-Income Housing Program
- Ballot Measure 2H - Sales and Use Tax Extension for Open Space and Long’s Gardens
Municipal and Charter Initiatives
- Municipal Initiative Guidelines
- Municipal Initiative Petition Form
- Charter Initiative Guidelines
- Charter Initiative Petition Form
Frequently Asked Questions
General municipal elections are held on odd numbered years and include any ballot issues and the election of new council members. Special municipal elections are held on even numbered years if there are any ballot issues.
The City of Boulder will coordinate this year's election with Boulder County on Nov. 5, 2019 (the first Tuesday in November).
Contact the Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office at 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, by calling 303-413-7740.
Visit Boulder County Elections.
Contact the Elections Administrator Dianne Marshall at [email protected] or call 303-441-3079.