City Ballot Measures for Nov. 3, 2020 General Election
- 2B No Evictions Without Representation (Ballot Issue)
- 2C Public Service Company Franchise
- 2D Repurpose the Utility Occupation Tax
- 2E Direct Election of the Mayor
- 2F Charter Amendment Related to the Boulder Arts Commission
Frequently Asked Questions
Regular municipal elections are held on odd numbered years and include any ballot issues and the election of new council members. Special municipal elections are held on even numbered years if there are any ballot issues.
The City of Boulder will coordinate this year's election with Boulder County on Nov. 3, 2020 (the first Tuesday in November).
Contact the Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office at 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, by calling 303-413-7740 .
Visit Boulder County Elections.