View the 2023 Election Results
2023 Election Results
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office at 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, by calling 303-413-7740 .
Tuesday November 7th, 2023
- Request a complaint form from the City Clerk at email@example.com
13-3-2. Allegation of Election Code Violation by Registered Elector.
(a) A registered elector of the city may file a complaint with the city clerk alleging that any provision of Chapter 13-2, "Campaign Finance, Disclosure and Reporting Requirements," B.R.C. 1981, of this title has been violated. The complaint shall be in writing and must be submitted no later than forty-five days following any election in which it is alleged that the violation occurred. The complaint shall:
(1) Identify the particular provisions of Chapter 13-2, "Campaign Finance, Disclosure and Reporting Requirements" that allegedly were violated;
(2) Identify the person violating the stated provisions (the "respondent");
(3) State the factual basis for that allegation;
(4) Identify any relevant documents or other evidence;
(5) Identify any witnesses or persons with relevant knowledge; and
(6) State whether the person filing the complaint (the "complainant") is willing to pursue the complaint through a hearing process as provided for in this chapter if the city clerk determines a hearing is necessary.
(b) The city clerk will notify the respondent and may provide the respondent an opportunity to provide information or otherwise respond to the allegations of the complaint.