2022 Council Priority
The objective of this council priority is to ask City of Boulder voters to consider at the November 8, 2022 election, a charter amendment moving the Regular Municipal Election (Council Member elections) to even years starting in 2024.
To review the recent discussion by council, please view the agenda materials. More information to follow.
2022 Proposed Ballot Items
City Council is proposing the following 6 measures appear on the ballot for the November 8th 2022 Special Municipal Election.
2 Ballot Issues (TABOR)
- Ordinance 8542 - The creation of a new Climate Tax and to repeal the existing Climate Action Plan Excise Tax and the Utility Occupation Tax: and
- A City of Boulder debt increase if the voters approve the Climate Tax ballot issue
4 Ballot Questions
- Ordinance 8534 - To repeal Ordinance 8483, regarding the annexation of CU South
- Ordinance 8539 - To repeal the Library Commission and Tax if a Library District is created
- Ordinance 8540 - A Charter Amendment to allow candidates to run for only one office at an election
- Ordinance 8546 - A Charter Amendment to change regular municipal elections to even numbered years
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Boulder County Clerk and Recorder's Office at 1750 33rd St., Suite 200, by calling 303-413-7740 .
Tuesday November 8th, 2022