Meeting ID: 818 0768 8240
Join by phone: 1-719-359-4580
If you need Spanish interpretation or other language-related assistance for this meeting, please call 303-441-1905 at least three business days prior to the meeting. Si usted necesita interpretación o cualquier otra ayuda con relación al idioma para esta junta, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905 por lo menos 3 días laborales antes de la junta.
- Call to Order
- Approval of minutes from the November 2, 2022 meeting
- Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
- Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
- Statistical Report for November
- Public Hearings under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981:
- Public hearing and consideration of a Landmark Alteration Certificate application to construct a new 769 sq. ft. detached accessory structure at 845 14th St. (HIS2022-00240) a contributing property in the University Place Historic District, pursuant to Section 9-11-18 of the Boulder Revised Code 1981. Owner: Marks Victoria Trust / Applicant: Kyle Callahan, Wheeler-Callahan Studio Architecture
- Public hearing and consideration of a Landmark Alteration Certificate application to add new storefront window openings, exterior patios, awnings and paint at 1346 Pearl St. (HIS2022-00228) a non-contributing property in the Downtown Historic District, pursuant to Section 9-11-18 of the Boulder Revised Code 1981. Owner: Reynolds Yew Tree LLC, represented by Jeffery Wingert / Applicant: Michael Koch, Koch Covotsos Architecture
- Public hearing and consideration of an application to demolish a portion of the street-facing wall at 550 13th St. (HIS2022-00245) a non-landmarked building over 50 years old, pursuant to Section 9-11-23 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981. Owner: Jenifer and Aaron Kennedy / Applicant: Tom Gallagher, Semple Brown Design
- Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
- Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
- Staff memorandums for the meeting, including full plans in the appendices and staff recommendation on the application, will be available 5-10 days before the meeting: Access Materials
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to email@example.com. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. The call-in information is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are: