The meeting will be held virtually.
Join by phone: 1-346-248-7799
Webinar ID: 837 0273 5586
If you need Spanish interpretation or other language-related assistance for this meeting, please call 303-441-1905 at least three business days prior to the meeting. Si usted necesita interpretación o cualquier otra ayuda con relación al idioma para esta junta, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905 por lo menos 3 días laborales antes de la junta.
- Call to Order
- Approval of minutes from the January 4, 2023 meeting
- Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
- Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
- Public Hearings under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981:
A. POSTPONED 2205 Broadway (HIS2023-00001)
B. Public hearing and consideration of an application to demolish a building constructed in 1965 at 105 Bellevue Dr. (HIS2022-00302) a non-landmarked building over 50 years old, pursuant to Section 9-11-23 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981. Owner: Sherritt family estate represented by Jay Sherritt / Applicant: Stephen Sparn, Sopher Sparn Architects
C. POSTPONED 1741 Walnut St. (HIS2022-00307)
- Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
- Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. The call-in information is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are:
- Abby Daniels, Chair
- John Decker, Vice Chair
- William Jellick
- Ronnie Pelusio
- Chelsea Castellano
- Laura Kaplan / ml Robles, Planning Board representatives without a vote