- This meeting will be held virtually; meeting link will be posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- If you need Spanish interpretation or other language-related assistance for this meeting, please call 303-441-1905 at least three business days prior to the meeting. Si usted necesita interpretación o cualquier otra ayuda con relación al idioma para esta junta, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905 por lo menos 3 días laborales antes de la junta.
NOTE: Staff memorandums for the meeting, including full plans in the appendices and staff recommendation on the application, will be available 5-10 days before the meeting: Access Materials
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of minutes from the October 6, 2021 meeting
3. Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
4. Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
• 1503 20th St. - Stay of Demolition expires Nov. 21, 2021
• Statistical Report for October
5. Public Hearings:
A. Public hearing and consideration of a Landmark Alteration Certificate application to construct a 499 sq. ft. accessory building and in ground swimming pool and 1017 sq. ft. in additions to the main house at the Tyler-Monroe-Bartlett Property an individual landmark at 2935 19th St., pursuant to Section 9-11-18 of the Boulder Revised Code 1981., and under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981 (HIS2021-00257). Owner: Kathleen and Joshua Hartman / Applicant: Steven Perce and Anna Martin, BLDG Collective
B. Public hearing and consideration of a motion to adopt a resolution to initiate the process for reviewing the designation boundary of 1236 Canyon Blvd., the Glen Huntington Bandshell, an individual landmark, pursuant to Section 9-11-3, B.R.C. 1981 (HIS2021-00263). Owner: City of Boulder / Applicant: City of Boulder Landmarks Board.
6. Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
• Presentation from Jeff Haley with the City of Boulder Parks and Recreation Department regarding the development of a Historic Places Plan
• Review of recommended name proposed for individual landmark at 1902 Walnut St.
• Board discussion on annual letter to the City Council
7. Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to email@example.com. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. Call 346-248-7799 and use meeting ID: 913 7075 3763 and passcode 348051.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are: