The meeting may be held virtually.
Join by phone: 1-346-248-7799
Webinar ID: 845 5133 5702
If you need Spanish interpretation or other language-related assistance for this meeting, please call 303-441-1905 at least three business days prior to the meeting. Si usted necesita interpretación o cualquier otra ayuda con relación al idioma para esta junta, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905 por lo menos 3 días laborales antes de la junta.
- Call to Order
- Approval of minutes from the March 1, 2023 meeting
- Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
- Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
- 2119 Mariposa Ave. (stay of demolition expires May 29, 2023)
- 1741 Walnut St. (stay of demolition expires June 14, 2023)
- 1444 Folsom St. (stay of demolition expires June 29, 2023)
- Project Update
- Civic Area Historic District
- Historic Places Plan (HiPP) – Tina Briggs, Parks and Recreation
- Public Hearings under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981:
- Public hearing and consideration of an application to demolish a house constructed c.1887 and accessory buildings at 1918 Pine St. (HIS2022-00321), non-landmarked buildings over 50 years old, pursuant to Section 9-11-23 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981. Owner/Applicant: Ben Oliver
- Public hearing and consideration of a Landmark Alteration Certificate application to rehabilitate and add on to Building L, the former Nurse's Dormitory at the Academy of Mapleton Hill at 2543 4th St (previously addressed 311 Mapleton Ave.) (HIS2023-00018) a pending individual landmark, pursuant to Section 9-11-18 of the Boulder Revised Code 1981. Owner: Mapleton Hill Investments LLC represented by Michael Bosma / Applicant: Nore Winter, Winter & Company
- Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
- Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
Any and all interested persons may:
- Submit written comments at least 48 hours in advance of the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we currently can NOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
- Observe the public hearing via computer. The link is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone. The call-in information is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting.
- Speak under public comment. The public hearing provides any member of the public three minutes within which to make comments. Please review the meeting procedures.
About the Landmarks Board
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are:
- Abby Daniels, Chair
- John Decker, Vice Chair
- William Jellick
- Ronnie Pelusio
- Chelsea Castellano
- Laura Kaplan / ml Robles, Planning Board representatives without a vote