Memorial Day Closures
All city administration facilities and libraries will be closed Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day. Some city facilities and services will be open.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of minutes from the April 6, 2022 meeting
3. Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
4. Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
• Statistical Report for April
5. Public Hearings under the procedures prescribed by chapter 1-3, “Quasi-Judicial Hearings,” B.R.C. 1981:
A. Public hearing and consideration of a Landmark Alteration Certificate application to construct a 6'10" brick wall at 841 Spruce St., a contributing property in the Mapleton Hill Historic District, pursuant to Section 9-11-18 of the Boulder Revised Code 1981 (HIS2021-00339). Owner: Richard Emerson / Applicant: Guy Stevenson, Guy Stevenson Designs.
6. Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
• Annual Retreat update
• Discussion: contributing vs. non-contributing buildings (Jellick)
• Paint color update
7. Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
Any and all interested persons may:
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Preservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts; review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts; review demolition applications for non-designated buildings over 50 years old; and recognize buildings as Structures of Merit.
Board members who may be present are: