To provide program administration, excellent customer service, guidance and access to information and resources, and various levels of support for our diverse customers to foster informed, open, and participatory government while meeting legal requirements.
The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for a number of functions, including:
- Administration of all municipal elections and the Campaign Finance Initiative;
- Certification of all official city documents;
- Administrative support for City Council, including annual recruitment for Boards and Commissions, Council Subcommittee support, and Sister City relationships; and
- The Domestic Partnership Registry.
- 2021 Operating Budget: $1,078,705
- 2021 Number of Full-time Equivalent (FTE) Employees: 5.0; Part-Time Equivalent (FTE)