Current Job Opportunities
Thank You for Your Interest in Employment with the City of Boulder
You may apply online by clicking the job title below and then "Apply" within the job posting. You may need to scroll to the very bottom of the job description, past the white space to see this link. If this is your first time using NEOGOV, you will need to create an account from the Apply page before starting your application. Your application will be saved in your account so that you may apply for other openings.
The City of Boulder is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- The City of Boulder does not accept paper applications and resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an online application.
- For problems or questions relating to the online application or for assistance with logging in, please contact GovernmentJobs.com (or NeoGov) at 855-524-5627 .
- If you encounter technical difficulties while applying on a mobile device complete your application directly on NEOGOV.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and time (Mountain Standard Time) on the job posting. If your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
- The City of Boulder is not responsible for errors made by the electronic system.
- Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees have access to the information submitted.
- No phone calls or emails regarding the status of your application please : you will be contacted if you are selected as a candidate for the interview process.