Year after year, thousands of volunteers lend their time and energy to help us make Boulder a better place for all. Volunteers help us provide valued programs and services. From one-time events to ongoing commitments, the City of Boulder offers a wide range of rewarding volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups.
Ways to Volunteer
Here are some of the many ways you can volunteer for the City of Boulder:
- Give back to Boulder's open space: Open Space and Mountain Parks volunteers help support programs, projects and events.
- Lend a hand at local parks: Parks and Recreation volunteer opportunities are available to people of all ages. Volunteers help contribute to varied projects at facilities, parks and natural areas.
- Beautify Boulder by adopting an area: Community members and organizations to adopt an area in the city to keep debris-free. Learn this and other Public Works volunteer opportunities.
- Support older adults: Older Adult Services offers rewarding opportunities to give back to the community.
- Court-ordered community service: The city offers a variety of opportunities for court-ordered community service.