The Transportation Report on Progress measures the City of Boulder’s progress toward achieving the goals of the Transportation Master Plan. It is updated every two years and serves as an overview of where the city has made progress and where there are areas for improvement.
- Reduce vehicle miles of travel (VMT) in the Boulder Valley by 20% by 2030
- Increase walking, biking and transit to 80% of all trips for residents by 2030
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions from transportation by 50% by 2030
- Eliminate fatal and serious injury traffic crashes to achieve the goal of Vision Zero
- Increase share of residents living in 15-minute neighborhoods to 80%