The Transportation Report on Progress is updated every two years and measures the City of Boulder’s progress toward achieving the goals of the Transportation Master Plan. It serves as a report card that shows where the city has made progress and in what areas we can make improvements.
- Reduce vehicle miles of travel (VMT) in the Boulder Valley by 20% by 2030
- Increase walking, biking and transit to 80% of all trips for residents by 2030
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions from transportation by 50% by 2030
- Eliminate fatal and serious injury traffic crashes to achieve the goal of Vision Zero
- Increase share of residents living in 15-minute neighborhoods to 80%