All ceremonial fires within the City of Boulder require a permit issued through Boulder Fire-Rescue.
Get a Ceremonial Fire Permit
- Permit for ceremonial fire issued by the fire department.
- The fire is contained in either a fire pit or a ceremonial “chantico.”
- A water source is available at all times.
- The fire is extinguished if winds exceeded 15 mph.
- Fire adheres to state and county requirements for air quality and burn restrictions.
Fill out an application
Download and fill out the application form:
- Ceremonial Fire Permit Application PDF (opens in a new window)