If all of the following statements listed below apply to you, you are qualified to serve as a Boulder Municipal Court juror:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are a resident of the City of Boulder.
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You have not appeared at a courthouse for juror service for five days or more in the past 12 months.
- You do not have sole responsibility for the daily care of a permanently disabled person living in the same household, where your juror service would cause substantial risk of injury to the health of the disabled person.
- You do not have a physical or mental disability that would affect your ability to serve as a juror.
If any of these statements do not apply to you, you may qualify for exemption. Complete an online form to request disqualification or postponement of jury service. Please note, there are no occupational exemptions from jury duty.