Fall (August-October) League Information
For spring/fall leagues, returning teams have priority registration; new teams will be allowed to register if space is available. The spring league will consist of 10 games, mostly played on Sunday.
- Registration opens: 7/16
- Registration closes: 8/11
- Schedules posted: 8/12
- Games begin: 8/19
- Cost: $1100/team
General League Information
- Co-ed and Men's teams start with 10 in the field. Unlimited roster.
- Teams will typically play one game per week
- Majority of games scheduled on Sundays
- Games take place at Pleasant View Soccer Fields; first games start at 9 a.m.
- Each team guaranteed certain number of games based on the season.
- League dates: Spring - 10 games: approx. Mar - May; Fall - 10 games: approx. Aug-Oct
Registration is easy!
By phone: 303-440-0809
Division 1: Considered our most experienced "upper" division. Typically teams in this division have players who have vast soccer experience. Play is high level and teams have a history together.
Division 6: Considered our least experienced "lower" division. Typically teams in this division have players who are newer to soccer, or who don't play on a frequent basis. Players still have knowledge of rules, but play is more recreational. Newer teams are typically placed in this division.
All registrations are made as a TEAM.
Weather and Field Conditions
Weather-related updates will be e-mailed to team managers or you can find alerts online at https://boulderindoorsoccer.com/outdoor-soccer-adult-sports/city-of-bou…
We don't offer indoor soccer leagues during the winter. There are other opportunities for winter soccer around the Boulder area through private indoor soccer establishments.