City Manager's Office
- Champion an engaged, collaborative, and innovative organizational culture;
- Provide professional leadership in the administration and execution of city policy as established by council;
- Establish relationships and partnerships to implement community priorities.
The City Manager’s Office consists of the city manager, two deputy city managers, a policy advisor and support staff. The office ensures the proper management of city operations and public representation and participation.
- The total Approved Budget is $369.7 million, which is a 4.6% increase over 2019
- 2019 Number of Full-time Equivalent Employees (FTEs): 14.00