Summer Camp Registration
BPR camps have become increasingly popular through the years. We do everything possible to keep up with community demand and continue working on ways to grow our services while still providing the highest quality of fun and safe supervision for your children.
Our first priority is to provide affordable childcare options to city residents. In support of this goal, some of our camps will be offering prioritized registration for City of Boulder residents in 2024. We hope this will give residents the ability to plan for their childcare needs so these campers can play where they live. We welcome other community members to register for all camps during the regular registration window.
For Kidz Kamp, Kidz Kamp Aces, Goats & Gardens, Rez Camp, Camp Amico and Amico +, resident registration begins 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 23.
Registration for all camps begins 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, February 6.
Registration will be open for everyone (residents and non-residents) at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, February 6.
School Day Off Camps
- Join us at the East Boulder Community Center for President's Day on Feb. 20! Your camper will spend their day playing games, making crafts, swimming and MORE.
- Get a taste of summer camp with spring break camp at the North Boulder Recreation Center. Campers will flip over the gymnastics center, make a splash in the pool, and have fun with all their new friends.
How to Sign Up for Camp
Choose your camp dates
Create your login ID and password if you don't already have an account. Trouble logging in? Call us at 303-413-7270, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Fees are listed as resident/non-resident. Resident fee is for people who live within City of Boulder limits. Residents who need additional support can also apply for financial aid and/or PLAYpass. CCAP is also accepted at some programs. For more information, please contact Lori Goldman, GoldmanL@bouldercolorado.gov.
Check your email
Please be sure to have a current email address on file when you register. This will be used to mail receipts, pre-camp information (sent 1 week prior to the start date of the camp), and information from Epact (required camp paperwork). Due to state licensing requirements, all Epact paperwork must be completed before the first day of camp or your child will be unable to attend.
Waitlists are taken for filled camps. We will call you if a spot becomes available.
Be a Fun Maker: Now hiring YOU!
Calling all fearless leaders who are still kids at heart. Camp counselors have a blast at camp, learn tons of skills, help kids have a great summer, and work with their friends!
Camper paperwork is through an online system called EPACT. Once registered you will be prompted to fill out the paperwork from EPACT all online. Once your paperwork is in our system you will not have to fill it out again!
- A non-refundable deposit for each camp session is due at the time of registration.
- The remaining balance can be paid in full or in smaller payments. The balance must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of camp.
- Residents who need additional support can apply for financial aid and/or PLAYpass. CCAP is also accepted at some programs. We recommend you apply for financial aid by January 12, 2024 to allow enough time for your application to be processed and on your account at time of registration. For more information, please contact Lori Goldman, GoldmanL@bouldercolorado.gov.