How to Sign Up for Camp
Choose your camp dates
Full summer registration for Kidz Kamp is OPEN!
Registration for Goats and Gardens, Rez Camp and Kidz Kamp general registration opens at 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 7.
Create your login ID and password if you don't already have an account. Trouble logging in? Call the registration help line at 303-413-7270, Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Resident (R) and Non-resident Fees (NR): The fees listed are R/NR. Residents who live within city limits receive a discounted rate for City of Boulder camps. We offer financial aid and accept the PLAYpass for the Kidz Kamp programs. We have new camp scholarships for those who qualify for the financial aid program. Contact Chelsea Cerny at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check your email
Receipts and additional pre-camp instructions are emailed upon registration. Please make sure you have a current email on file.
Waitlists are taken for filled camps. We will call you if a spot becomes available.
Camper paperwork will now be through an online system called EPACT. Once registered you will be prompted to fill out the paperwork from EPACT all online. Once your paperwork is in our system you will not have to fill it out again!
We will be offering CCAP to all qualifying participants for our school day off camps, please contact Molly Langerak for more information: 303-413-7441.
- Camp fees for all selected weeks may be paid in full upon registration.
- You can register on a week-to-week basis (depending on availability).
- You can register for multiple camp weeks and secure your space by paying a $50 per week deposit. For drafted balances, you must provide an approved debit or credit card for scheduled balance payments. The $50 per week deposit will be applied to the weekly camp balance owed. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All camp fees must be paid in full 15 days prior to camp start date.
- We offer financial aid and accept the PLAYpass for the Kidz Kamp programs. We have new camp scholarships available. Contact Chelsea Cerny at email@example.com for more information.