Play is on tennis courts with pickleball lines.
|2||Rolling*||North Boulder Recreation Center||Yes|
|2||Rolling||East Boulder Community Center||No|
|4||Rolling||South Boulder Recreation Center||Yes|
*2 Platform tennis courts with pickleball lines are available for overflow at the North Boulder Recreation Center.
Reservations and Fees
Unlimited recreation passholders receive free pickleball reservations. This includes annual pass membership and Renew Active, Silver Sneakers or Silver & Fit memberships. You may also call or visit the recreation center in advance to reserve your tennis court. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
- Recreation center courts: $7.50 for 1.5 hours.
- Other city courts: $6 per hour.
All court rentals are final. Refunds will not be honored due to adverse weather conditions.
Please check back for updates on the return of indoor pickleball
Adult Pickleball Leagues
General League Information
- 2 play at once, any gender combination. 3 person roster max
- Teams will play 2 matches per night, 30 minute drop times
- Games played at the South Boulder Rec. Center, or East Boulder Community Center.
- League will run 6 weeks, ending with a single elimination tournament.
- League dates: Winter - approx. January- February; Fall - approx. September-October