North Boulder Recreation Center, Drop-in Times
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Sunday - noon-2 p.m.
South Boulder Recreation Center, Drop-in Times
- Currently cancelled due to water damage to the gym floor.
- Will return after new flooring is installed.
East Boulder Recreation Center, Drop-in Times
- Returning soon
Play is on tennis courts with pickleball lines.
|COURTS||NETS||LOCATION||DROP-IN TIMES||COURT RESERVATIONS|
|4||Rolling||North Boulder Recreation Center||
Tuesday and Thursday
|2||Rolling||East Boulder Community Center||No||Yes|
|4||Rolling||South Boulder Recreation Center||
Monday - Friday
Two platform tennis courts with pickleball lines are available for overflow at the North Boulder Recreation Center.
Outdoor Court Reservations
Unlimited recreation passholders receive free pickleball reservations. This includes annual pass membership and Renew Active, Silver Sneakers or Silver & Fit memberships. You may also call or visit the recreation center in advance to reserve your tennis court. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
- Recreation center courts: $7.50 for 1.5 hours.
- Other city courts: $6 per hour.
All court rentals are final. Refunds will not be honored due to adverse weather conditions.
Pickleball Classes and Leagues
Are you new to Pickleball? Maybe you are an experienced player wanting to improve your skills? No matter you level of experience join us for Pickleball classes!
- Beginner Classes: (Ages 16+) If you've never played Pickleball before, this is designed especially for you! Taught by experienced instructors, you will learn the basics of Pickleball rules, terminology, primary skills, coordination, beginner court time, and more!
- Intermediate Classes: (Age 16+) Continue to develop your game and learn some skills and drills from our experienced instructors. This class is focused on improving your techniques and learning about new shots. You’ll be surprised how quickly you improve and how much fun you’ll have while doing it!
We are not running pickleball leagues this season. We will post updates here when leagues are available.
General League Information
- 2 play at once, any gender combination. 3 person roster max
- Teams will play 2 matches per night, 30 minute drop times
- Games played at the South Boulder Rec. Center, or East Boulder Community Center.
- League will run 6 weeks, ending with a single elimination tournament.
- League dates: Winter - approx. January- February; Fall - approx. September-October