Recreation Center Tennis Court Fees
Fee: $7.50/court for 1.5 hours
|East Boulder||5660 Sioux Drive||5||303-441-4400|
|North Boulder||3170 Broadway||4||303-413-7260|
|South Boulder||1360 Gillaspie||4||303-441-3448
- All court rentals are final and refunds will not be honored due to adverse weather conditions
- Only one court reservation per person per day for a maximum time of 1.5 hours each time.
- Reservations must be made at least one hour in advance.
Additional Tennis Courts
East Boulder Community Park and North Recreation Center Tennis Court Lights
- Tennis courts need to be reserved in order to use lights and can be reserved up to 7 days in advance beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Reservation fees are $7.50/1.5 hours or players may use a punchcard or annual pass.
- 1 token = 30 minutes of lighting. 1 token = $1.00.
- If your court reservation is when the center is closed, please make arrangements to pick up tokens during center hours on day of reservation.
- Once the lights shut off from previous users, they will take 30 minutes to cool down before they can be turned back on. Any tokens used during that time will not be returned. There is a two-minute warning before the lights shut off.
Unlimited recreation passholders receive free pickleball reservations. This includes annual pass membership and Renew Active, Silver Sneakers or Silver & Fit memberships. You may also call or visit the recreation center in advance to reserve your tennis court. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.