Open Space Parking Permits and Fees
Parking Fee Areas
All park visitors whose motor vehicles are not registered in Boulder County must possess either a daily or annual permit to park on Flagstaff Mountain, in Gregory Canyon, or at Doudy Draw, Flatirons Vista, Greenbelt Plateau, Marshall Mesa, South Boulder Creek West and South Mesa Trailheads.
Parking fees for vehicles not registered in Boulder County began at Greenbelt Plateau, Marshall Mesa and South Boulder Creek West Trailheads on July 11, 2013.
Annual permits may be purchased by mail or in-person at the OSMP Administration Office. Annual permits are good for the calendar year and expire at the end of the year in which they are purchased. One permit is required for each vehicle.
Annual permits, good for all fee locations are $25.
Daily permits may be purchased for $5 at the OSMP Administration Office or at the parking areas below.
Any one of six self-service stations located on Flagstaff Mountain:
- Gregory Canyon - Base of Flagstaff Road
- Panorama Point - 1.0 miles up Flagstaff Road
- Crown Rock - 2.2 miles up Flagstaff Road
- Realization Point - 3.4 miles up Flagstaff Road
- Flagstaff Summit - 0.5 miles up Flagstaff Summit Road from Realization Point
- Lost Gulch Overlook - 4.3 miles up Flagstaff Road
Any of the southern trailheads included in the parking fee system:
- Doudy Draw Trailhead
- Flatirons Vista Trailhead
- Greenbelt Plateau Trailhead
- Marshall Mesa Trailhead
- South Boulder Creek West Trailhead
- South Mesa Trailhead
For those with Flagstaff Facility Reservations:
Applicants of reservations for the Flagstaff Summit Shelters or the Halfway House may either have attendees purchase daily permits at self-service stations provided or may pre-purchase daily permits at the Open Space & Mountain Parks administrative office.
(Note: pre-purchased daily permits are non refundable.)