Parking in the city garages is the easiest way to park without knowing exactly how long your visit will be, as you pay based on time upon leaving. Our public parking lots use the same pay stations used for street parking.
Locations & Hours
|GARAGE/LOCATION||NUMBER OF SPACES||NOTES|
|*11th and Walnut (Randolph Center)*||260|
|11th and Spruce||390|
|15th and Pearl (Parking Services)||686|
|10th and Walnut (St. Julien Hotel)||556|
|14th and Walnut (RTD Bus Station)||302|
|2240 Broadway (Trinity Garage)||54||Permit parking only|
|3183 Pearl St (Depot Square - Boulder Junction)||Hourly parking only|
Garage or Lot Parking Permits: Purchase or Renew
Garage or Lot Permit application
Allows long-term parking for district employees, paid quarterly, at an assigned location. There are 6 downtown garages, 3 downtown surface lots, and 1 University Hill surface lot. Permits are only available for employees of each district: CAGID (Downtown) or UHGID (The Hill).
Downtown & Surface Lots application forms:
Purchase, refill, renew
- The easiest way to manage your permits is through the City of Boulder online parking portal
Email or phone
- Email ParkingServices@BoulderColorado.gov
- Call 303-413-7300
Available Garage Permits
- Permits are available for immediate purchase at the 11th & Spruce Garage and 1000 Walnut St. Garage.
- Some garages currently have wait lists for permits
Downtown Boulder employees
Downtown Boulder employees can park in the garage located at the southwest corner of Alpine & Broadway at an amazing rate.
- Check out the Downtown Commuter Parking: Alpine-Broadway Garage Parking Coupons Application to learn more.
If you are looking for a permit for one of our sold-out parking garages and/or surface lots, you can apply to be added to one of our wait lists.
- Garages/Lots with Wait Lists: 14th & Walnut Garage (RTD), 15th & Pearl Garage, 1336 Canyon Lot, 1745 14th Lot, 1775 14th Lot.
- 5 Permit Cap: A five (5) permit cap for any single customer on the wait list, per each garage/surface lot.
- Renewal: Wait list customers will receive an email from the Customer Service team on an annual basis with a list of their wait list requests. The customer needs to audit the information and let our team know if any changes need to be made.
- Inactive Permit Removal: If a customer has a permit that has been unused for a period of 3 months, the customer service team will reach out to help find a product that better serves the customer's needs.
- One Wait List per Garage/Lot: There will be individual wait lists for each garage and surface lot. Customers may apply to be on multiple wait lists simultaneously.
- Deposits: Deposits are no longer required to apply for a wait list
Fees & Rates
- $1.25/hr. for the first 4 hours, then $2.50/hour after that
- 25¢/12 min. · 50¢/24 min. · 75¢/36 min. · $1/48 min.
- Fee charges accrue around the clock - 24 hrs./day
- $3 from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. flat rate on weekdays (must enter and exit between these hours to be eligible for the $3 rate)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and city holidays are free
- Note: Please hold onto your entry ticket as you will need it in order to exit
- Anyone who leaves the garage after 3 a.m. will be charged the normal hourly rate ($1.25/hour for the first 4 hours, $2.50/hour after the first 4 hours*).
- A Cash Pass allows you to prepay your garage parking, receive a 10 percent discount, and enjoy the
convenience of the express lane for entry and exit.
Permit Parking Rates
You may purchase or renew a garage parking permit online on the parking portal, or by phone or email.
- Garages: $465/quarter, Trinity Garage $300/quarter
- Downtown lots: $270/quarter
- University Hill lot (1205 Pleasant): $210/quarter
- For pressing parking concerns, please call non-emergency Police Dispatch at 303-441-3333 or Report an Illegally Parked Vehicle.
- Meter feeding is prohibited, and vehicles parked at a meter for longer than the maximum time posted on the meter will receive a ticket.
- No storage of vehicles over 72 hours.
- Motorcycles are prohibited in city-owned downtown garages
- Neighborhood Parking Permit zones are enforced, please be aware of the parking signage and ordinances when parking your vehicle.
- If you lose your ticket, there is a $50 FEE - so do keep track of it! Your total owed for parking will be calculated on exit.
Reserved accessible parking is provided in designated downtown parking structures. These spaces are signed and marked, limiting use to vehicles displaying a valid disabled placard/license plate.
Note: The fine for parking in a reserved accessible space without a valid disabled placard/license plate is $112.
|GARAGE/LOCATION||HEIGHT LIMIT||RESERVED SPACES|
|11th & Spruce||
1st, 2nd & 3rd floor: 7'
Basement & 4th floor: 6'8"
11th & Walnut
|14th & Walnut (RTD)||7'||8|
15th & Pearl
|10th & Walnut||7'||17|