Chaser Tickets work in conjunction with our new gate system and offer merchants and businesses 4 discounted choices for their customers. When you patronize a business, check with the staff to see if they offer Chaser Tickets.
- By time:
- ½ Hr = Qty 200: $100 (30VAL printed on ticket)
- 1 Hr = Qty 100: $100 (60VAL printed on ticket)
- 1 ½ Hrs = Qty 100: $150 (90VAL printed on ticket)
- 2 Hrs = Qty 100: $200 (120VAL printed on ticket)
- By amount:
- $.75 = Qty 200: $100 (.75VAL printed on ticket)
- $1.25 = Qty 100: $100 (1.25VAL printed on ticket)
- $2.00 = Qty 100: $150 (2.00VAL printed on ticket)
- $2.50 = Qty 100: $200 (2.50VAL printed on ticket)
- $3.00 = Qty 100: $240 (3.00VAL printed on ticket)
- Good option for guests arriving after 3PM
No mix and match. Available in the quantities listed above.
Available 48 hours after payment has been received. Merchants and business owners will receive a phone call when Chaser Tickets are ready for pick up.
Non-refundable once payment has been received
Expire at 11:59pm on their printed expiration date.
How to use Chaser Tickets when exiting the garages:
Only 1 Chaser Ticket may be used to exit. For example: (4) ½ Hr Validation Stamps = (1) 2 Hr Chaser Ticket
The express lane- first feed the gate ticket taken upon entry in to the slot. The amount due will be shown. Next, feed the Chaser Ticket into the same slot. The Chaser Ticket value will either cover the transaction cost and lift the gate or indicate the balance remaining to be paid with a credit card. Feeding an additional Chaser Ticket will result in a “Discount Is Not Accepted” message. Only 1 Chaser Ticket may be used to exit.
A lane if a Booth Attendant is present- the same actions apply. Only 1 Chaser Ticket may be used to exit.
Please note: Once a Chaser Ticket has been processed, it is no longer valid and cannot be reused or backed out of the system.