Park Partners are businesses, clubs, schools, scout groups and religious organizations that commit to volunteer for at least one Boulder Parks and Recreation project annually.
By becoming a Park Partner your group can choose from projects that require manual labor or ones that connect directly with community members.
Apply Today! (Create an account if you don't have one.)
How to become a Park Partner
- Park beautification
- Tree planting
- Playground maintenance
- Trail maintenance
- Youth Services Initiative holiday dinners
Partners have a passion to help and make your community parks better than ever. Partners commit to organizing eight or more volunteers to help with a two-hour project of your choosing once a year without any financial expectation. Partners choose and schedule their projects by March of each year.
- Working as a group to serve the community in a tangible way provides the ultimate team-building experience
- Your group will reserve projects in advance to ensure that projects align with your organization’s values and goals
- Each Park Partner project is recognized on Boulder Parks and Recreation’s Facebook page
- Your team's contribution is acknowledged in the Boulder Parks and Recreation volunteer annual report