By becoming, a Park Partner your group can choose from projects that require manual labor or ones that connect directly with community members.
How to become a Park Partner
- Park beautification
- Tree planting
- Playground maintenance
- Trail maintenance
- Youth Services Initiative holiday dinners
Partners have a passion to help and make your community parks better than ever. Partners commit to organizing eight or more volunteers to help with a two-hour project of your choosing once a year without any financial expectation. Partners choose and schedule their projects by March of each year.
- Working as a group to serve the community in a tangible way provides the ultimate team-building experience
- Your group will reserve projects in advance to ensure that projects align with your organization’s values and goals
- Each Park Partner project is recognized on Boulder Parks and Recreation’s Facebook page
- Your team's contribution is acknowledged in the Boulder Parks and Recreation volunteer annual report