All City of Boulder administrative facilities, public libraries and Age Well Centers will be closed Monday, Sept. 5, for the Labor Day holiday. The following facilities and services will be open:
- Scott Carpenter Pool’s lap lanes and leisure pool will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. This will be Scott Carpenter Pool’s last operating day for the year with aquatic operations shifting to indoor pools.
- North Boulder Recreation Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. East Boulder Community Center and South Boulder Recreation Center will be closed.
- Boulder Reservoir will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. The swim beach will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Boats will need to be off the water by 8 p.m. with the exit gates closing at 9 p.m.
- Flatirons Golf Course will be open from sunrise to sunset for tee times.
- Open Space and Mountain Parks trails and trailheads will be open. Visit OSMPTrails.org to plan your visit to city open space.
City of Boulder park hours are from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., alcohol consumption and fires/grills in a park are prohibited without a permit, and dogs must be on a leash.
On Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 5, parking is free on city streets and in all city-owned lots and downtown garages except for the on-street parking in and near Chautauqua Park where paid parking is in effect as part of the free Park to Park shuttle program. The Park to Park shuttle and paid parking are in effect over all of Labor Day weekend, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, Sept. 3-5 is the last weekend of the program of the 2022 season. The free shuttle and paid parking for Chautauqua Park runs from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Labor Day weekend.