The city continues to work with partner organizations including the Boulder Chamber, Boulder County, Boulder Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Downtown Boulder Partnership, Latino Chamber of Boulder County, Visit Boulder and other partner organizations to respond to impacts of the pandemic and support inclusive economic recovery.
Funding and Technical Assistance - Information on funding opportunities and other assistance available to Boulder County small businesses impacted by the pandemic is available on the Boulder SBDC webpage.
Below are "Masks highly recommended" and "Masks required for unvaccinated individuals" posters, in English and in Spanish, with and without logos. All signs can be downloaded and printed at 8.5” x 11”.
- Business and community resources (Boulder Chamber)
- Business consulting, webinars and list of local resources (Boulder Small Business Development Center)
- COVID-19: What to Expect in Boulder Right Now visitor information (Visit Boulder)
- Downtown Boulder Updates (Downtown Boulder Partnership)
- Employer/employee COVID-19 guidance and resources (Boulder County)
- Local information and resources (Spanish and English) (Latino Chamber of Boulder County)
- Local resources for artists, arts and cultural organizations (newsletter) (Boulder Office of Arts and Culture)
Federal and State Resources
- Public Health Guidance for Businesses and Community (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)
- Colorado Work-Share Program and other alternatives to layoffs (Colorado Department of Labor and Employment)
- Energize Colorado Gap Fund grants and loans (Energize Colorado)
- Connecting Colorado webpage for job opportunities
- OnwardCO: One-stop resource for the people of Colorado impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Federal programs for the arts sector (Americans for the Arts)
- Federal COVID-19 Resources (U.S. Small Business Administration)