The city continues to work with partner organizations including the Boulder Chamber, Boulder County, Boulder Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Downtown Boulder Partnership, Latino Chamber of Boulder County, Visit Boulder and other partner organizations to respond to impacts of the pandemic and support inclusive economic recovery.
Applications for Outdoor Dining Pilot Program open from Feb. 1 through Mar. 1, 2023 - Applications to participate in the City of Boulder's Outdoor Dining Pilot Program will be accepted from Feb. 1 through Mar. 1, 2023. The five-year pilot program which began Sept. 1, 2022 and is schedule to end Oct. 31, 2027. Restaurants, brewpubs, taverns, breweries, distilleries and wineries are eligible to apply for a three-year permit with an annual lease fee. Applications will only be accepted during a one-month application period in each year of the pilot. More information: Outdoor Dining Pilot Program
Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Grants open from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28 - The Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Office has established a new program that offers grants up to $100,000 to eligible outdoor recreation businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19. Grants will be awarded through a competitive application process with the goal of supporting economic recovery efforts. More information: Outdoor Recreation Industry Impact Fund
Funding and Technical Assistance - Funding programs and other assistance may be available for Boulder County small businesses impacted by the pandemic. Visit the Boulder SBDC COVID-19 Funding resource page for more information.
Below are "Masks highly recommended" and "Masks required for unvaccinated individuals" posters, in English and in Spanish, with and without logos. All signs can be downloaded and printed at 8.5” x 11”.
- Business and community resources (Boulder Chamber)
- Business consulting, webinars and list of local resources (Boulder Small Business Development Center)
- COVID-19: What to Expect in Boulder Right Now visitor information (Visit Boulder)
- Downtown Boulder Updates (Downtown Boulder Partnership)
- Employer/employee COVID-19 guidance and resources (Boulder County)
- Local information and resources (Spanish and English) (Latino Chamber of Boulder County)
- Local resources for artists, arts and cultural organizations (newsletter) (Boulder Office of Arts and Culture)
Federal and State Resources
- Public Health Guidance for Businesses and Community (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)
- Colorado Work-Share Program and other alternatives to layoffs (Colorado Department of Labor and Employment)
- Energize Colorado Gap Fund grants and loans (Energize Colorado)
- Connecting Colorado webpage for job opportunities
- OnwardCO: One-stop resource for the people of Colorado impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Federal programs for the arts sector (Americans for the Arts)
- Federal COVID-19 Resources (U.S. Small Business Administration)