2021 Fall Indoor Volleyball Leagues
Wednesday Co-ed 6's
Thursday Women's 6's
- Registration opens: 7/19
- Registration closes: 8/23 (a $20 fee will apply to any team registering after the deadline).
- Schedules posted to the web: 1 week prior to first game
- Games begin: 9/16
- Cost: $495
General League Information
- Co-ed teams start with 6 on the court. Unlimited roster.
- Teams will play 1 game per week; doubleheaders scheduled as needed throughout season.
- Game nights are Wednesday or Thursday.
- Games take place at the East Boulder Recreation Center, first games start at 6 p.m.
- Each team guaranteed 7 regular-season games, Top 4 playoff system used.
- Cost: ~$495
Indoor League Options (Fall, Winter, Spring)
Designed for those teams who wish to play for competitive reason in the highest level of competition offered. Players in this category should have a strong volleyball background with organized playing experience. Teams employ multiple offensive attacks and defensive strategies with consistent hitting and blocking. Most players have collegiate playing experience. Players with highly accomplished skill level. If your team would play in Upper Comp leagues in previous seasons.
Designed for teams who wish to play quality volleyball. Players in this category have above average volleyball skills. Teams use power volleyball skills well - bump, set, spike. These teams use offensive and defensive strategies. Some players have collegiate playing experience and the rest having at least high school playing experience. Players with advanced intermediate to accomplished skill level. If your team would play in a Middle Comp league in previous seasons.
Coed Rec. Division
This division is your basic recreational division. Designed for teams who are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere and teams. Players have little experience playing.
We only accept full team registrations.