The Regional Transportation District (RTD) owns and operates a majority of Boulder's Community Transit Network, while Via Mobility Services operates the HOP route. The City of Boulder collaborates with both RTD and Via to plan and fund Boulder's local bus service.
Download the Transit app to find bus routes near you and real-time schedules!
The City of Boulder's Renewed Vision for Transit focuses on developing and enhancing a complete transit system – a network of high-quality, frequent and convenient transit routes that connect local destinations and neighborhoods and regional destinations.
Boulder Routes and Schedules
Local Routes & The Community Transit Network (CTN)
- Flatiron Flyer (Denver)
- FLEX (Fort Collins)
- BOLT (Highway 119)
- GS (Golden)
- AB (Denver International Airport)
- J (Longmont)
- NB (Nederland)
University of Colorado Routes
Don't Know Which Route to Take?
Paratransit services are on-demand, door-to-door transportation options that serve limited mobility riders who would have difficulty accessing and using standard bus service. Via Mobility Services and RTD both have paratransit options available to riders in Boulder.
Fares, Passes, and EcoPasses
Current Transit Planning Projects
- Transit Service Delivery Study
- Downtown Boulder Station Study
- State Highway 119 BRT Study
- Why Bus Rapid Transit?
- For issues regarding bus stop maintenance in the City of Boulder, please submit issues and complaints on Inquire Boulder.
- For all other transit service questions or issues except for those regarding the HOP service, please contact RTD at 303-299-6000 or visit RTD's website.
- For questions or concerns about the HOP, please email [email protected] or call HOP dispatch at 303-447-2848.
- For more information about Boulder's Community Transit Network, please contact Danny O'Connor, senior transportation planner, at [email protected]