The Municipal Court is located in the Boulder County Justice Center on the southwest corner of the intersection of Sixth and Canyon at 1777 Sixth St., Boulder, 80302. Parking for this building is on the southeast corner of this intersection.
Our hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are closed for staff meetings the second Friday of every month from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Boulder Municipal Court
P.O. Box 8015
Boulder, CO 80306-8015
Violations Bureau (first court appearance or to pay traffic/general tickets)
|Probation (Pam Aubry)||303-441-4942|
|Probation (Jim Wise)||303-441-1860|
|Elizabeth Robinson (Navigator)||720-925-1249|
Judges are not allowed to discuss your court case on the phone. If this is why you are calling, put your request in writing or call the administrative office to be added on to a court docket.
The mission of Boulder Municipal Court is:
- To provide an accessible, efficient and impartial forum for all participants in cases involving municipal ordinance violations
- To adjudicate cases consistent with the law, the needs of the individual and the community's values
- To promote public trust in both the justice system and local government
We, the staff of the Boulder Municipal Court, are committed to a solution-oriented organization that demonstrates the following core values:
Boulder Municipal Court Judges
- Linda P. Cooke- Presiding Judge
- Jeff H. Cahn- Associate Judge